How to : Invite Members
Scenario: You wish to send a Prosper² Membership invitation to an important contact.
Step 1 - GO TO INVITES
- Log in to your Prosper² Membership Portal.
- In the main navigation click 'Invite' and then 'New Members'.
STEP 2 - INVITE MEMBERs
- After clicking 'New Members' you will see the screen below detailing all the invitations you have sent.
- Click on the green 'Add New' button.
- After clicking 'Add New' you will see the screen below requesting you to create an invite.
- Enter the name, last name, email address and business name of the person you wish to invite.
- Select the appropriate Membership level. (In this case Platinum - If selecting Black then see below for additional requirements)
- Select whether VAT is applicable and click to confirm the person has given permission for you to invite them to join.
- Detail any points distribution details or additional comments in the space provided.
- Click the green 'Invite & Save' button to send your invitation.
If inviting a person to Black Membership an additional 3 questions will be asked:
- Enter the monthly membership price the person wants to pay.
- Enter the number of points (usually 80% of the price)
- Enter the number of invites the person requires on a monthly basis (additional invites can be requested at any time).
STEP 3 - Check your MEMBER INVITATION STATUS
- Incomplete member invites are shown as 'Pending'.
- Your invitee's status will be shown as 'Complete' after they accept and register for free with Prosper². You will also receive an email confirming that they have successfully joined.