Become part of a fast growing and dynamic Business Club with the Uk's leading B2B Rewards Programme.
We champion talent, invest in career development and are a relationship led business recruiting team members that fit our ethos.
If there’s a job that you would be perfect for, apply using the form below. If there isn’t, but you think we need you, get in touch.
Customer Service and Sales Support Administrator
We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to join our pivotal customer/sales support function. This is an exciting role in a dynamic and expanding company.
You will partner with our UK based sales team to provide both administrative and customer support to our large client base. Key aspects of the role will include, client on-boarding, client support and guidance and day to day client administration. As a result, candidates must be able to work to tight deadlines/timescales and have a slant towards customer service.
What you will be doing:
- Act as the point of contact for client queries
- Ensure clients are on-boarded within allocated time-frames
- Develop strong relationships across the different business lines
- Deal with client queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Data entry
- Identifying opportunities to enhance client experience
What we are looking for:
- Excellent administration or customer service skills gained within a fast-paced environment is essential
- Demonstrated experience of working to set targets or processes
- Strong communication skills with a good sense of humour
- Can-do, enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to think outside the box when solving problems
Full time, Part Time or School Hours - The right person 'fit' is the most important criteria
SENIOR SOFTWARE SYSTEMS ARCHITECT
To act as an interface between the group's needs and its technology. We are deteremined to make the maximum use of innovative systems and processes and not just playing lip-service to it.
The business is currently reviewing whether to develop new and existing systems in house or whether to continue to manage an outsourced development process. The successful candidate will have recent experience in this area.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Chief Technology OfficeR (CTO)
The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) is responsible for overseeing all technical aspects of the company. The CTO works with the board to grow the company through the use of technological resources. Using an active and practical approach, the CTO will direct all employees in IT and IO departments to attain the company’s strategic goals established in the company’s strategic plan.
- Establish the company’s technical vision and leads all aspects of the company’s technological development.
- Directs the company’s strategic direction, development and future growth.
- Works in a consultative fashion with other department heads, such as marketing, production and operations as an advisor of technologies that may improve their efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide leadership to department heads in a fashion that supports the company’s culture, mission and values.
- Conducts research and case studies on leading edge technologies and makes determinations on the probability of implementation.
- Acts as a good steward of Prosper Group resources and ensures control of IT and IO departmental budgets.
- Ability to actively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff.
- Ability to think and act strategically and proactively.
- Strong writing and presentation skills.