Property Developer Campaign
A property developer is undertaking a marketing campaign utilising the Prosper² Rewards Programme in order to achieve quick sales, at a higher value. The target for 10 units is £1m per unit and the developer is advertising a 5% ‘points reward’ at asking price.
- The buyer receives 50,000 Prosper² Points on completion, at asking price.
- Prosper² Points can be redeemed to the buyer’s Prosper² Rewards Card for £1 per point.
- The Prosper² Rewards Card can be used anywhere in the world - examples may include spend on furniture, fittings, vehicles, art or holidays etc.
Property Developer Benefits:
- The cost of the marketing campaign per unit, to include 50,000 points, is £55,000.
- Points are purchased on success of the campaign, per unit and not upfront.
- Total sales £10m.
- The property developer is a member of Prosper² and buys Prosper² Points.
- In conjunction with a partner marketing company the units are advertised for sale for £1m with 5% reward.
- Buyer signs sales agreement with the property developer to include 5% reward with Prosper² Points.
- Property developer invites buyer to become a Prosper² Cardholder (there’s no cost to the buyer and signup is simple).
- Property developer rewards Prosper² Points to buyer via the Prosper² Membership Portal.
- Buyer redeems Prosper² Points via Prosper² Membership Portal at 1 Prosper² Point = £1.
- Funds are credited to the buyer’s Prosper² Rewards Card the same day.