Become part of a fast growing and dynamic Business Club with the Uk's leading B2B Rewards Programme.
We champion talent, invest in career development and are a relationship led business recruiting team members that fit our ethos.
If there’s a job that you would be perfect for, apply using the form below. If there isn’t, but you think we need you, get in touch.
Accountant (Qualified or Part Qualified) or Book-keeper
Energetic Port St Mary company, fast paced but fun
Full time, Part Time or School Hours
The right person 'fit' is the most important criteria
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
To develop and manage a range of marketing services to be distributed to exiting clients and members and ensure regular high quality communication with the company's connector base.
To increase the reach and impact of Prosper²'s profile and visibility through the delivery of high value and influential marketing, communications and PR in the UK and internationally, thereby significantly contributing to the development of new services, programmes and funding opportunities.
To achieve this you will develop and implement a marketing and communications strategy across a range of reactive and strategically planned opportunities in print, media, and online.
Potential for flexible hours. Available immediately.
Key Responsibilities Marketing & Communications
Develop and deliver creative marketing and communication strategies, plans and approaches to help market and position The Prosper Group to attract partners and win new business.
Plan the marketing and communications strategies for specific areas of the group and for different audiences. Work with the communication, programme and senior management teams to put the strategy into practise. This will include:
- Design and develop creative communication and marketing products – presentations, briefings, etc. that will maximise the group message and support programme objectives.
- Plan and implement direct marketing approaches including targeting, personalisation of messages and measurability; data analysis, customer profiling and segmentation.
- Develop a digital strategy in conjunction with senior management.
- Develop a web strategy covering the group's websites and software system in conjunction with the development team.
- Ensure the brand meets expectations through monitoring marketing trends and partner and member feedback.
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER / BUSINESS ANALYST
To act as an interface between the group's needs and its technology and are deteremined to make the maximum use of innovative systems and processes and not just playing lip-service to it.
The business is currently reviewing whether to develop new and existing systems in house or whether to continue to manage an outsourced development process. The successful candidate will have recent experience in this area.
Skills and Qualifications
Direct and coordinate the internal structure of the organisation based on set policies, goals, and objectives to ensure an efficient working environment.
- Assist upper management in setting goals that promote company growth
- Oversee daily activity of the team
- Prepare budgets, schedules, and other organisational reports
- Provide advice and guidance to other employees
- Manage team workloads in order to meet goals and deadlines
- Develop plans to increase efficiency and reduce costs
- Improve existing systems and policies
- Ensure customer requirements are met in a timely manner
- Promote and enforce safety in the workplace
- Manage stock and inventory
- Work closely with other departments to promote efficiency and optimisation
- Identify improvement areas; plan and implement systems to boost company effectiveness
- Manage internal and external service suppliers
- Execute plans designed to meet company goals by changing policies and coaching employees
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Operations Management, Accountancy or other Business Field Preferred
- 10+ Years Experience
- Experience and Knowledge of the Prepaid Card Sector a Strong Advantage
- Fluent French Language an Advantage
- Prior Experience in Role or Board Level
- Strong Organisation Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills; Verbal and Written
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills
- Adaptable to Change
- Driven to Achieve Results
- Strong Decision Making
- Commitment to Providing the Highest Level of Support and Quality
- Ability to Demonstrate Exceptional Organisation and Planning Skills